- 30. January 2023 Event: Europäische Partnerschaften für grünen Wasserstoff mit Afrika: Deutschland – Namibia und Österreich – Tunesien https://www.clubofrome.at/en/events/event-30jan2023-european-green-hydrogen-partnerships/
19. December 2022 World Energy Outlook by Fatih Birol (at the TU Vienna, in English) https://www.clubofrome.at/en/events/event-19dec2022-world-energy-outlook-by-fatih-birol/
8. September 2022 “Earth for All: A Survival Guide for Humanity” @ Future Lab Day – Ars Electronica Festival 2022 https://www.clubofrome.at/en/events/event-8sep2022-future-lab-day/
22. June 2022 “Kultur der Nachhaltigkeit | Nachhaltigkeit der Kultur | Nachhaltigkeit durch Kultur” (DonauUni Krems, in German language) www.donau-uni.ac.at/nachhaltigkeitdurchkultur
15. June 2022 “Energy transition for all” – How much energy for a net zero economy? (17:00 – 20:00, TU Wien) https://www.clubofrome.at/en/events/event-15juni2022-event-energy-transition-for-all-en/
2. Mai 2022 “Give peace a chance – give our world a future” https://www.clubofrome.at/veranstaltungen/event-2mai2022-give-peace-a-chance/
28. Februar 2022 “Mind the gap – wo ist die Lücke im Kreislauf?” https://www.clubofrome.at/veranstaltungen/event-28feb2022-mind-the-gap/
Newest Posts for Events (German & English)
- For a cooperation at eye level“It must be a real cooperation – also for the benefit of Africa,” said Hannes Swoboda on Jan. 30, 2023, at our event “European Partnerships for Green Hydrogen with Africa” in the Reiter Hall of the OeKB in Vienna.
- The Club of Rome at the Ars Electronica Festival 202250 years after “Limits to Growth”, a new report is published that tries to give a positive outlook despite all the problems. Earth4All is the name of the new work and will be published at the end of August. We will present it in Linz.
- How much energy for a net zero economy?Dr. Michael Losch explains the background, issues and difficulties of an “energy transition for all” as a follow-up report of the event on 15.6.2022.
- Energy transformations for a sustainable and beautiful futureWe asked our two keynote speakers, Prof. Dr. Dr.h.c. Nebojsa Nakicenovic and Univ.-Prof. Dr. Reinhard Haas, to give an outlook with respect to the upcoming event “Energy transition for all” – How much energy for a net zero economy? on 15. June 2022.
- “Energy transition for all” – next event at 15.6.2022The topic of energy supply is currently omnipresent. We will discuss how much energy we will need in the future and where it can come from.
- Panel Discussion on the Circularity Gap Report – a Review (Part 2/2)April 15, 2022, by Pia Minixhofer and Martin Hoffmann The event “Mind the gap or Where is the circularity gap” was dedicated to the question … Read More ›
- Keynote by Matthew Fraser on the Circularity Gap Report – a review (part 1/2).March 21, 2022, by Pia Minixhofer and Martin Hoffmann “What has not been taken seriously for decades, the admonition of a more frugal use of … Read More ›